twitter
rss

Why You Should Buy Shoes That Fit Your Children

I remember during my school days where it was my first day to school. Me and other students were standing outside the classroom waiting for the instructor to open the door for us. I looked around and spotted my fellow classmate with her outfit. She was very stylish in a bright sundress as though she just came back from photoshooting for fashion magazine. Then I looked at her shoes and somehow give her a credit for wearing shoes without having heels, which is considered sensible for schooling wear. As for me I stood in my Skechers sport shoes and smiled inside for a sensible wearing too.

The above tell us that we must wear shoes according to the type of needs. If you have to walk most of the time such as schooling, you must wear comfortable shoes. For a brand new shoes, make sure you wear it a few times so that you did not having blisters on the first day of school.

Now its time for your children too. Avoid sending them with their new shoes unless they have worn it few times around the house for a while and make it a little bit worn out as this can avoid foot blister.


When you are buying shoes for you and your child, consider what will the shoes used for. If it is for specific purposes such as attending dinner or performing some stage act, then the comfort may not be that important as compared if you want to use it for jogging. It is important to find shoes that is fit and make you feel good. For children get them a shoe with a size a little bit larger than their feet. This will allow for some growth. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment